Drain Cleaning & Repair in Fort Myers, FL
Count On Us to Remove Stubborn Clogs & Blockages
Is your water not flowing down the drain the way it should? If your drain is clogged, you could be facing a big problem, but with the help of a Fort Myers plumber from Next Plumbing, you could expect your water flowing down the drain easily again! Our plumbers specialize in a variety of drain services and we can help clear blockages in your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room. The experienced team at Next Plumbing can determine what caused your drain blockage, work to solve the problem, and provide video inspection to be absolutely certain the problem is gone upon completion.
Our technicians stand ready to help you with all of your plumbing needs! If you need drain cleaning or repair in Fort Myers, contact Next Plumbing or call us at (239) 307-0404 and get a free drain inspection today!
What Are Signs You Need Drain Cleaning?
Having your drain cleaned every so often can help your drain avoid much bigger problems down the line. You don't often think about how your drain system is doing, until your drain is completely clogged or your toilet is over flowing.
You don't want to wait until you are experiencing this awful situation. We have provided you with 3 signs to look for in order to avoid that overflowing toilet or clogged kitchen sink.
- Unpleasant Smells - Are you noticing strange smells coming from your drainage system? Sewage in your toilets drainage system and food in your kitchen drainage system can build up in the pipes. As these different problems arise, it can cause some very unpleasant smells to fester in the pipes and send those strong odors throughout your home. Contact our expert Fort Myers drain cleaning team for help.
- Slow Draining - Have you noticed your drainage system moving much slower? It could be that their is buildup within your drainage systems pipes and this can cause the drain to drain much slower. Schedule a drain cleaning before your drainage system has a full blown clog.
- Water Backup - With water backing up in your sinks and bathtubs, this is a bad sign that your drain line may have some blockage. This can quickly turn into a very unsanitary issue and needs the help of professional Fort Myers drain cleaning technicians.
How Does Hydro-Jetting Work?
Clogged drains can cause a myriad of problems. When a drain is not flowing properly, it can create a strong odor, cause backups, make toilets flush slowly or clog, and even ruin your lawn with mud, sinking spots, and flooding. Having a drain that flows properly can help you avoid major complications and costly needs for repair.
Hydro-jetting in Fort Myers offers:
- An effective way to remove grease, soap, and sand that may be stuck in pipes
- High-power water pressure that will clean the inside of a drain
- Long-lasting cleaning effects that will keep your drains running smoothly
In addition to our hydro-jetting services, our Fort Myers plumbers also provide comprehensive video inspections to determine the cause of a backup or leak, cost-free emergency response to drain problems, and a customer satisfaction guarantee for all work that we complete.
Preventing Problems Down the Line
Let's face it - nobody ever looks forward to having to have to call a plumber for professional drain cleaning services. While our team can assure you that we'll be there for any of your plumbing needs, there are some steps you can take to help keep your drains in good working condition.
Here are a few helpful tips to ensure your sewer and water lines are at peak performance:
- Watch what you put into your garbage disposal. Never place coffee grounds, grease, or large food items down your sink.
- Check that the stoppers in your bathroom are free from buildups such as hair, soap scum, and food particles and replace the stoppers as necessary.
- Fill your bathtub and drain it on a regular basis to help flush drains.
- Never use your toilets or drains as a wastebasket. When in doubt, throw it out!
- Avoid flushing any objects or paper products down your toilet other than bathroom tissue.
- Dispose of kitchen grease, cooking oils, and animal fats in the trash can instead of pouring them down the drain.
- Every month, pour a mixture of baking soda, vinegar, and hot water down your kitchen sink to clear away buildup and prevent odors.
Reasons Why DIY Drain Cleaning Is a Bad Idea
If you are like most homeowners, you likely take pride in performing certain repairs around the house on your own in order to save money. While this is certainly admirable, attempting drain cleaning and repairs on your own can be both dangerous to your health and damaging to your plumbing if done incorrectly. Store-bought chemical drain cleaners can cause severe burns to bare skin and can deteriorate your pipes, while mechanical drain snakes and rooters can cause severe injury if the coiled wire should recoil back on you during operation.
If you are unable to clear a clog with simple plunging or natural drain cleaning remedies (such as the baking soda and vinegar mixture mentioned above), it is best to call a plumber.
Let Next Plumbing Help You with All of Your Sewer & Drainage Needs
As the area’s premier plumbing experts, Next Plumbing is proud to offer experienced, trusted drainage services in Fort Myers. We guarantee that every plumber that comes into your home is licensed, insured, and has completed a thorough background check. Our team strives to be punctual and courteous, and we offer around-the-clock emergency services at no extra cost to you.
If you are looking for a reliable drain cleaning in Fort Myers or the surrounding areas, call Next Plumbing today at (239) 307-0404 and get a free estimate for your home or commercial property.